Thursday, September 6, 2007



You just can't make this shit up.

Here is an "unofficial/Official" biographer for Prez Bush...

The Prez is LIAR. And he is also a Liar and, if you really think about it, A LIAR!

Yes - I am liberal but I saw the Ron Paul Clips after the Republican debate and I do believe that SOME Republicans still believe in this little thing known as the CONSTITUTION. Paul is a Libertarian at heart and in the long run, to me, is SCARY but only because he is smart and thoughtful.

Look - I get the idea of wanting less government, to some degree, but I still REALLY believe in the WE is more important than the ME.

It is a struggle. I get lost in my own drama of wanting this or that. I'll most likely by a cute dress before I give $$ to the ASPCA. I know, I suck....but I am trying...

I believe in liberty and the UTMOST importance of FREEDOM of expression. Everyone, from Hannity (SATAN) to Cronkite must be heard.

That said - the true voices are Colbert and Stewart - it's the only ticket to vote for.

No comments: