Thursday, September 20, 2007

Want a puppy?







Hey all, So it's been about a year since I've scooped up any stray dogs, but I have another one and I am looking for a loving, secure home for this wonderful little guy. I've named him Catcher, he's a labrador/chihuahua mix, about 3-4 years old, and weighs 16 lbs. I found him running around my neighborhood on Monday. No collar, no tags, no microchip. He's incredibly sweet, doesn't bite, doesn't bark, and seems to be housebroken.

He likes other dogs and has been playing quietly with my two dogs with no problem. He's just a bit lonely, he keeps climbing into my lap. I've had him looked over at the vet, who says he's healthy, he just needs to be fixed and have his teeth cleaned, all of which I am planning to do next week. I have had him vaccinated for rabies, parvo, distemper, etc.

My neighbor, who helped me catch him, is keeping him in her spare room until I can find a good home for him, but I don't know how long she can do it. I've contacted several rescue organizations that do adoptions, but no one has gotten back to me, so I'll probably have to find him a home myself. Whomever adopts him will need to have a secure yard with a tall fence and be willing to keep him indoors so he doesn't take off.

I'm attaching several photos, which really don't do him justice, he's so cute!

If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact me at (323) 344-7126 or cell: 917 747-8173, or at this email address: greenbird05@sbcglobal.net. Please feel free to forward this email. Thank you! Tracey
TraceyPepper
Freelance Writer Los Angeles, CA
(323) 344-7126 greenbird05@sbcglobal.net

No comments: